What we Offer
Our entire Onsite - Offshore engagement model is governed by the Simple Services Delivery model (SSDM) to ensure that the Client team and Angulus IT team work closely with each other.
Go to Home page
Delivery & Governance Model
ACS's SSDM implements a Governance model that:
- Provides complete transparency on project performance (providing near real time project dashboards)
- Identifies risks at different stages of offshoring and initiates a risk mitigation plan
- Builds flexibility to adapt to changing client needs
- Provides service improvement opportunities by establishing base lines and then measuring against them
Agile model believes that every project needs to be handled differently and the existing methods need to be tailored to best suit the project requirements. In agile the tasks are divided to time boxes (small time frames) to deliver specific features for a release.
Iterative approach is taken and working software build is delivered after each iteration. Each build is incremental in terms of features; the final build holds all the features required by the customer.
Best Practices in Agile Scrum
- Use of Share point site as collaborative tool
- scrum facilitation phase – pre sprint planning
- Sprint illustrative meeting on sprint planning day
- Dedicated tested with team for entire project
- Reserving 20% of the sprint capacity time for defect fixing from 2nd sprint onwards.
- Sprint Customer Satisfaction rating score
- "Follow the Sun" scrum of scrums for continuous development in a distributed agile teams geographically placed or multi vendor concept
RAD Model Design
The RAD (Rapid Application Development) model is based on prototyping and iterative development with no specific planning involved. The process of writing the software itself involves the planning required for developing the product.
Rapid Application development focuses on gathering customer requirements through workshops or focus groups, early testing of the prototypes by the customer using iterative concept, reuse of the existing prototypes (components), continuous integration and rapid delivery.
RAD model distributes the analysis, design, build, and test phases into a series of short, iterative development cycles. Following are the phases of RAD Model:
- Business Modeling: The business model for the product under development is designed in terms of flow of information and the distribution of information between various business channels. A complete business analysis is performed to find the vital information for business, how it can be obtained, how and when is the information processed and what are the factors driving successful flow of information.
- Data Modeling: The information gathered in the Business Modeling phase is reviewed and analyzed to form sets of data objects vital for the business. The attributes of all data sets is identified and defined. The relation between these data objects are established and defined in detail in relevance to the business model.
- Process Modeling: The data object sets defined in the Data Modeling phase are converted to establish the business information flow needed to achieve specific business objectives as per the business model. The process model for any changes or enhancements to the data object sets is defined in this phase. Process descriptions for adding , deleting, retrieving or modifying a data object are given.
- Application Generation: The actual system is built and coding is done by using automation tools to convert process and data models into actual prototypes.
- Testing and Turnover:The overall testing time is reduced in RAD model as the prototypes are independently tested during every iteration. However the data flow and the interfaces between all the components need to be thoroughly tested with complete test coverage. Since most of the programming components have already been tested, it reduces the risk of any major issues.
V Model Design
Under V-Model, the corresponding testing phase of the development phase is planned in parallel. So there are Verification phases on one side of the .V. and Validation phases on the other side. Coding phase joins the two sides of the V-Model.